These enjoy life quotes will inspire your day!
When you think about it, we are all extremely lucky—lucky to be alive, to be able to interact with each other, and to experience all the tiny and inspirational miracles of daily life.
That said, sometimes it can be difficult to appreciate life, especially if you are going through a difficult time or feel bogged down by your daily routine.
Fortunately, that is where enjoy life quotes come in
1. “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” — Doug Hutchison
Do you have any favorite enjoy life quotes and sayings?
If you do, then you probably know how helpful these pithy bits of wisdom can be in helping you to stop and smell the roses.
And if not, then chances are you could use a couple favorite life quotes!
After all, a couple smart quotes can change your entire perspective if you keep an open mind.
Take Stock in the Positives
2. “Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.” — Rachel Ann Nunes
3. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “If you go around being afraid, you’re never going to enjoy life. You have only one chance, so you’ve got to have fun.” — Lindsey Vonn
So often, we can get stuck in life ruts that make it hard to really appreciate our lives.
It can sometimes feel like it is impossible to overcome these lulls, but in reality, you have always the power to take advantage of what makes you happy in life.
Enjoy life with friends quotes
For example, enjoy life with friends quotes show us that even in your darkest times, hanging out with good friends can help improve your outlook.
Do you feel like it is difficult for you to get the most out of life?
There is a good chance that finding a few favorite enjoy life sayings could help you turn things around.
Consider writing down a few positive quotes that help you look on the bright side, and put that paper somewhere you will see it every day.
Don’t Just Exist—Live!
5. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” — Diane Ackerman
6. “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” — Gordon B. Hinckley
7. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” — Maya Angelou
Unless you happen to be independently wealthy or win the lottery, so much of daily life consists of a routine: eat, sleep, work, repeat.
But if this is all you do every day, then you are letting your precious life pass you by!
As funny enjoy life quotes point out, sometimes you need to mix things up, try new things and look at the lighter side to truly enjoy your life.
Are you a fan of enjoy life to the fullest quotes?
Your idea of living life to the fullest might consist of skydiving and traveling the world, or maybe it’s just taking some time each day to have quality time with the ones you love.
Whatever would make you happy, quotes can give you the inspiration to pursue it.
Appreciate Things as they Happen
8. “I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” — Joan Rivers
9. “All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low.” — John Wooden
10. “Do anything, but let it produce joy.” — Walt Whitman
If bad things never happened to us, then it would not be possible to fully appreciate the good things.
There are plenty of quotes about enjoying life and having fun—but what about when life throws you a curveball, and you have to deal with more serious matters?
No matter how bad things get, it is possible to find the good in every day.
As quotes about enjoying the moment point out, every cloud has a silver lining, and it is up to you to find it.
Use your favorite life quotes to help you remember that, while tough days happen, good often overweighs the bad and beauty can be found in even the hardest situations.
Make Time to Enjoy Living
11. “The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.” — James Taylor
12. “You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.” — Charles Buxton
13. “Slow down and remember this: Most things make no difference.” — Tim Ferriss
Do you ever find yourself complaining that there simply are not enough hours in the day?
Of course, we would all like a little extra time to get things done and enjoy ourselves—but unless you have access to a time machine, that is not going to happen.
Fortunately, enjoy every moment of life quotes are here to remind us that it is in our power to make the most of the time we do have.
If you tend to overschedule and overextend yourself with things that don’t bring you joy, then you may want to find some slow down and enjoy life quotes to help remind you to take some time for yourself every now and then.
You don’t have to work too hard to enjoy life
Quotes like these show us that life itself is worth enjoying each and every day!
We hope you were inspired by the above enjoy life quotes, which are part of our inspirational quotes about life series.
What are the best enjoying life quotes you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!