Failure is not an option quotes remind us of the value of pushing through, even when the going gets tough.
If you truly believe failure is not an option, you’ll persevere through even the most trying challenges.
Quotes about pushing through failure are inspirational because they allow us to see the ways that some of the world’s most successful figures navigated challenges in their own lives.
1. “90% of your plans are going to fail no matter what you do. Get used to it.” — Mark Manson
When we come to the realization that some of the world’s wisest have also encountered a number of significant challenges during their lives.
They persevered through and overcame, so can you!
Draw inspiration and apply the lessons of their tenacity to your own life.
Failure is not an option quotes teach us to bounce back
When we accept defeat, we’re accepting a narrative that we’re not good enough to achieve our goals.
We need to reject that narrative in order to achieve our fullest possible potential.
2. “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” — Robert H. Schuller
When we want to attain true success, we need to remember our own intrinsic value, and rely on our skills, knowledge and internal strength.
Rejecting failure as an option may seem like an impossibility at the time, but when confronted with challenges – we need to look within ourselves to find the internal strength necessary to move forward.
Don’t get frustrated when you fall short
3. “It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. “Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.” — John Wooden
Not reaching a goal can be devastating, but it’s often necessary to move forward.
The easiest reaction is one of pure frustration and anger, directed at yourself.
It’s important to avoid feelings of frustration when you fall short of your goals.
If you’re beginning to feel frustrated, look to failure is not an option quotes to keep you motivated – as they can remind us that some of the world’s most significant figures have also gone through periods of frustration in their own lives.
Regardless of the circumstances that we’re moving through, we can always count on our own internal strength to push us through and provide the motivation necessary to complete the tasks at hand.
Shake off failure and find success
5. “Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo.” — John Sinclair
6. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Confucius
7. “Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.” — Pope John XXIII
When you fail, you’re likely to feel angry and powerless.
Fear of failure quotes can inspire you to look deep within to find the strength necessary to move on.
Some of the most influential people in history achieved their significant status not through many successes, but by enduring failures.
It’s inspirational to see the way that failure has shaped some of the world’s wisest figures.
We can look at their lives and teachings to remind ourselves there’s nothing more important than perseverance.
Regardless of the circumstances of the failure at hand, you do have the internal power needed to succeed at any task.
Use failure is not an option quotes to breakthrough
8. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” — Thomas J. Watson
9. “Success is a pile of failure that you are standing on.” — Dave Ramsey
10. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill
Are you wondering how you can achieve success, even in the midst of failures?
Keep going quotes teach us the ways prominent people throughout history have all used their failures to move past even the most challenging circumstances.
It’s encouraging to see the ways that figures from the past and present found success in the midst of failures.
We can use the lessons taught by some of the world’s wisest to learn how we can improve our own ability to persevere through hardships (including using failure is not an option quotes for motivation).
Every time we fail, the universe is teaching us a valuable lesson.
It’s up to us to decide whether we’re going to listen to that lesson and move on, or whether we’ll simply give up.
When we apply ourselves through difficult circumstances, we’ll be able to achieve our fullest possible potential.
Never stop trying
11. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” — Henry Ford
12. “Anyone who says failure is not an option has also ruled out innovation.” — Seth Godin
After a seemingly bad failure, there’s one thing we can do to avoid feeling sad or sorry for ourselves.
When we fail, we need to truly get back up and try again!
We should view every failure as an opportunity to learn from our previous mistakes and apply what we’ve learned to our new attempts.
Everything in life is a process…everything!
When we fail, we can slowly improve upon this process until we’ve achieved the results we want.
13. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” ― Mary Anne Radmacher
Failure is not an option quotes help us see the ways that some of the world’s most influential figures have learned from their mistakes and persevered through failures.
When we look at their words and teachings, we can see the best way to move forward toward our own goals and aspirations.
If you let failure keep you down and stop you from trying things, you’re never going to find success.
Instead, invest in positive emotions and let them drive your perseverance and will.
14. “Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.” — Winston Churchill
We hope you were inspired by the above failure is not an option quotes, which are part of our entrepreneurship quotes series.
What are the best failure is not an option quotes you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!