Friends and family quotes provide us with inspirational words and inspiring messages to remind us of what is truly and really important in everyone’s life.
Our Family and Friends Can Help Us Refocus
It can be easy to forget what is truly important in life. We are often in a hurry to go nowhere and constantly waiting for the next best thing or the next phase of life. It’s so easy to forget to live in the moment.
1. “Cherish your human connections – your relationships with friends and family.” — Barbara Bush
From birth, we need human love and contact to thrive. Our family is there from the very beginning! They are there when we go to bed and there when we wake up. As we read good night family and friends quotes we can reflect on the extraordinary quality of these bonds.
2. “Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.” — Wanda Hope Carter
Learning not to take things for granted is a valuable life lesson.
Family Surrounds Us
Family surrounds us, but how often do we spend quality, uninterrupted time with them?
Making a conscious effort to be mentally present when spending time with family will help us strengthen and enjoy the relationships we have with our family members. Inspirational friends and family quotes like these can motivate us to develop these bonds with the ones we love.
3. “You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.” — Frederick Buechner
Thankful for friends and family quotes are an inspiring way to remember how your family impacts every area of your life.
Senses Can Remind Us of Special Memories
Each of your senses can remind you of special memories: the scent of your mom’s perfume, the taste of your favorite home-cooked meal, the feel of your dad’s arms around you.
Your family helps your create so many memories, and no matter how far apart you may be, you will always carry your family with you in memory and spirit.
4. “Stick to the basics, hold on to your family and friends – they will never go out of fashion.” — Niki Taylor
Careers, fashion, homes, location and hobbies will ever be changing in your life. Best friends and family quotes demonstrate the value of close relationships. No matter what happens in our lives, our family and friends will be there to talk to us and love us. There is nothing we can do that can take away the unconditional love of family.
5. “Nothing purchased can come close to the renewed sense of gratitude for having family and friends.” — Courtland Milloy
Do We Say “Thank You” Enough?
Do we express our gratitude for our family each day? As we read family and friends quotes we can be encouraged to take steps towards expressing our gratitude and appreciation for our loved ones. They are an important part of each of our lives and they deserve to know how special they are.
6. “Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them…your smile, your hope, and your courage.” — Doe Zantamata
You know you have found a good friend when you can truly be yourself around them, no matter the situation or circumstance. We can reflect on how wonderful it feels to be valued for who we are as we read these friends and family quotes. What a joy it is to know that you are loved and appreciated for all of the things that make you unique!
7. “What is important is family, friends, giving back to your community and finding meaning in life.” – Adrian Grenier
When you ponder the meaning of life or dream about what your life may someday become, it’s essential to remember the things that will remain important no matter what, like your relationships with friends and family.
Thankful for Friends and Family
Reading these thankful for friends and family quotes will help create a firm foundation upon which to build your life’s hopes and inspire you to live life to the fullest.
8. “What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life — to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” George Eliot
As you read inspirational friends and family quotes, take time to consider the magnitude of powerful relationships in your life. Our family and friends make us stronger. The people we choose to spend time with help influence our lives and shape who we become. The memories we create will stay with us for a lifetime.
9. “The single most important factor in our long-term happiness is the relationships we have with our family and close friends.” Clayton M. Christensen
Happiness cannot be purchased, but can be gained through loving, fulfilling relationships. We can choose to invest in things or we can choose to invest in people.
These friends and family quotes may inspire us to look at what is lasting in life and what will bring us true happiness.
10. “The length of one’s days matters less than the love of one’s family and friends.” — Gerald Ford
Friends and family quotes and sayings are all special and unique, but each can remind us of the importance of the love of a family. We each have twenty-four hours in our day, and the time we spend with family and friends is the time that will bring the most meaning to our lives.
11. “And tonight, I’ll fall asleep with you in my heart.” — Anonymous
We begin and end our day with family. As we prepare for bed each night, do we think back on the things we bought or the TV show we watched, or do we recall the special moments we spent with loved ones and the conversations we shared?
Our family is everything and we should never forget how much they impact our lives.
We hope you were inspired by the above friends and family quotes, which are part of our quotes about family series.
What are the best inspirational family and friends quotes you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!