Goal quotes serve as a powerful reminder about the best ways to approach goal-setting behavior, as well as the best way that you can work toward your personal objectives.
1. “It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” — Benjamin E. Mays
Without goals, people wander listlessly through life without any clear aim.
A lack of goals leads to depression and feelings of failure and frustration.
Goal quotes help you reach goals
There are few things more important to the health of the human mind than a set of attainable goals you can work toward carefully and progressively throughout your life.
When you’re working toward a goal, you’re actually improving every aspect of your persona.
Goals help us become better, more actualized people.
Setting and working toward goals is an essential step toward finding peace and happiness in life.
Here’s what you need to know about goals—how to set them and how to achieve them.
Setting goals is the first step for success
2. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” — Tony Robbins
3. “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.” — Norman Vincent Peale
4. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” — Bill Copeland
Learning how to set goals and then begin working toward them is the first part of living a happy, actualized life.
Inspirational goal quotes remind us that we all possess the power necessary to live out our best possible lives.
It’s motivational to remember that when we set goals, we’re outlining a map toward our own happiness and success.
Setting goals allows us to see the way that we can achieve our lifelong objectives.
It may take time, sacrifice and lots of determination, but setting goals is the first step toward actualizing our deepest desires.
Everyone from successful entrepreneurs, to political leaders, to cultural icons use goals to achieve their personal and professional success.
By outlining what you want out of life, you’ll navigate the world with a clearer sense of direction.
When you know where you’re going, it’s much easier to get there!
Setting goals will help you feel like your life has positive momentum, and allow you to become the best possible version of yourself.
Set goals that make you work hard
5. “You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.” — Steve Garvey
6. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” — Michael Korda
7. “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” — Michael Phelps
Your goals should never be easy to achieve.
In fact, your goals should always be expanding and becoming larger.
Once you reach one milestone, it’s time to expand your thinking and reach out for even greater success.
Achieving goals quotes remind us that while it’s important to reach our objectives, it’s even more important to never stop striving for even greater and more significant things.
We can look to the best goal quotes for reminders about the importance of setting goals, and to help us look for ways we can continue to expand and make our own personal objectives even more significant.
While the best goals will force us to work hard, they’ll also inspire us to become better people in the process.
When we’re always looking toward better and bigger things, we’re more likely to persevere through challenges and attain greater personal and professional success.
Have the discipline to reach your goals
8. “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” — Confucius
9. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” — Jim Rohn
10. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” — Zig Ziglar
Don’t let the size or scope of your goals deter you.
You need to have the mental, emotional and physical discipline necessary to power through your objectives and become the best possible version of yourself.
You can use focus on your goal quotes to remind yourself about the value of perseverance.
Additionally, you can count on achieve goal quotes to provide you with the inspiration necessary to attain the things truly important to you in your life.
When we look at quotes about reaching our objectives, we can see how others moved forward toward achieving their own happiness and success.
Disciplining yourself to reach your goals is a challenge.
Everyone, however, possesses the ability to discipline themselves sufficiently, to the point where they’re able to reach their objectives, regardless of how big or seemingly unattainable they may be.
Reaching your goals will likely require sacrifices; they will, however, always be worthwhile.
Be inspired by your goals
11. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” — Andrew Carnegie
12. “Goals. There’s no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There’s no telling what you can do when you believe in them. And there’s no telling what will happen when you act upon them.” — Jim Rohn
13. “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” — Les Brown
You should rely on your goals to inspire your behavior at all times.
Your goals shouldn’t be something keeping you down; in fact, you should rely on them to help you improve yourself and the way that you approach the world.
When you have a set of goals ahead of you to look forward to, rely on them to challenge you and inspire you to become the best possible version of yourself.
Quotes about goals and dreams can show us how some of the world’s most influential people used their goals to leave a lasting mark on the world at large.
When we look to their example for inspiration, we can always find the power within ourselves necessary to make it through even the most seemingly challenging circumstances.
Your goal size
It doesn’t matter how big or small your goal is—what matters is that you have one and that you’re pursuing it with zeal and tenacity.
Take a look at this funny goal quote to see just how simple it is to set a goal and stick with it:
14. “Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing ’til it gets there.“ — Josh Billings
We hope you were inspired by the above goal quotes, which are part of our entrepreneur quotes series.
What are the best goal quotes you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!