Karma quotes can offer comfort!
Karma is the idea that what goes around, comes around.
When you always work hard to try and do the right thing, it can be quite frustrating to see others around you constantly making selfish choices, and never seeming to suffer the consequences.
What is so inspirational about karma is the idea that whatever you put out into the world, you eventually will receive that same energy in your life.
Even if you do not believe in karma in the traditional sense, most people will agree that when you treat others with kindness, that kindness and love will come back to you in some way, shape or form.
1. “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” — Russell Simmons
The best karma quotes are often the simplest ones
Quotes on karma express the idea that if you do good work, you will reap the rewards.
Karma does not necessarily offer instant gratification, but over time, if you try your best, you may start noticing its power in your own life. In this way, karma is cumulative and always keeping score!
2. “I’m not a believer in karma. The reason why I try to be a good person is because I think it’s the right thing,” — Daniel Handler
Of course, not everyone believes in karma, as other good karma quotes point out.
Some believe that being a good person is an important pursuit in and of itself, without needing to add incentive to it.
That might be true—but thinking about karma, whether it exists or not, might serve as helpful motivation for you.
3. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” — Wayne Dyer
Short karma quotes may not have many words, but they can still pack a punch. Everyone has their own view on karma, and part of the fun of things is talking to others about what their theory is.
What do you think about karma? Your perception of this powerful force may be vastly different from someone else’s and who’s to say either of you is right or wrong?
4. “If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same?” — Alexandra Katehakis
Imagine if instant karma existed! As most karma quotes point out, karma does take time.
But if you did receive instant feedback based on your actions, chances are we’d all be kinder people.
Perhaps you should try living a day imagining that this is true, and see how your own actions and outlook change.
5. “Every action has equal and opposite reaction. This is law of the universe and spares none. Wrong done and injustice inflicted is paid back in the same coin. No one has escaped justice of the universe. It is only a matter of time.” — Anil Sinha
Do you find the concept of karma inspirational? It can certainly inspire us all to be better people.
Even if you do not believe in the ancient concept of karma, most of us do think that if you show kindness to others, you are most likely to receive more kindness in your own life.
6. “There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.” — Sylvester Stallone
Can you think of a time when karma played out in your own life? Perhaps someone hurt you greatly, and then went on to regret their actions and try to win you back—only to find that you had already moved on.
Karma quotes on the teachings of life
Karma quotes about cheating offer perspective on this common occurrence and provide a very basic example of what karma is all about.
7. “Karma comes after everyone eventually.” — Jessica Brody
Funny karma quotes give us a more lighthearted perspective on the concept.
If someone has wronged you recently, reading some of these humorous quips may help lift your spirits and improve your attitude.
Even the best of us can fall victim to karma—but the good news is that we’ll likely benefit from it later. Such is the theory!
8. “Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives” — Haruki Murakami
Do you believe in past lives? If you do, then do you believe our actions in a past life might affect our current one?
It’s certainly an interesting idea to think about, and inspirational karma quotes can help open our minds to new possibilities.
9. “Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.” — Sakyong Mipham
Karma doesn’t have to be grand or complicated
It could be as simple as this: You buy your coworker a coffee one day, and the next week they do the same for you.
Karma quotes remind us that the power of good deeds is all around us and that simple actions put into the world come back to us in turn as simple actions.
10. “Love your neighbor, even the ones who do not show you the same courtesy.” — Alexandra Elle
Do you struggle to show love and compassion to certain people? If so, you certainly are not alone!
But karma quotes on love can inspire us to strive to be the bigger person in the situation.
It might not offer immediate satisfaction, but it is healthier—and better for our karma—in the long run.
11. “If karma doesn’t catch up, God will surely pick up the slack.” — Anthony Liccione
Hopefully you do not have too much bad karma! But if you fear you do, remember that it is never too late to reverse your own actions, and improve your karma.
Bad karma quotes remind us of the dangers that come with acting selfishly.
There are no shortage of karma quotes out there and all of them have the same lesson attached to them: What goes around, comes around!
We hope you were inspired by the above quotes about karma, which are part of our inspirational quotes on spirituality series.
What are the best karma quotes about love you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!