What do you think of as a miracle? While some people say miracles are rare by nature, other miracle quotes take the stance that miracles can be found in everyday things.
A loving embrace, the birth of a new baby—sometimes, just making it through the day and coming home to a comfy bed feels like a miracle!
1. “Miracles do not, in fact, break the laws of nature.” — C. S. Lewis
What’s so inspirational about miracle quotes is that they prompt us to appreciate the wonderful things, big and small, about our own lives.
Whether you are celebrating a small victory or truly overcoming the odds, miracle quotes can help us mark these special events.
Miracles quotes can help through trying times
2. “Don’t believe in miracles – depend on them.” — Laurence J. Peter
3. “The most wonderful thing about miracles is that they sometimes happen.” — G.K. Chesterton
4. “In order to be a realist you must believe in miracles.” — H. C. Bailey
What do you think are the best miracle quotes?
For some, the reminder that it is not foolish or naive to believe in and hope for miracles is a welcome one.
Looking back in your life, can you name any life-changing events that you consider miracles?
Chances are, there’s something in your life that happened without explanation—something that’s likely a true miracle.
You might’ve laughed it off at the time, but looking back, it can be even funnier to see how the trajectory of your life may have been changed.
In addition to the thoughtful, serious miracle quotes out there, funny miracle quotes also exist to lift our spirits when we’re feeling down.
Miracles are awe-inspiring things, but having a sense of humor can help keep things in perspective.
Being able to laugh at the unexplainable and crack a smile at something you don’t understand means embracing every miracle, big or small.
Miracles happen all around us
5. “You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.” — Paulo Coelho
6. “Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing.” — Wayne Dyer
7. “Some people think a miracle is only a miracle if it happens instantaneously, but miracles can grow slowly and patience and faith can compel things to happen that otherwise never would have come to pass.” — Boyd K. Packer
What do you consider a miracle?
As miracle God quotes suggest, many consider it to be a miracle simply that they are given the chance to live and experience each new day.
When you think about the specific beauty of everything around you, it’s hard not to see it as a miracle.
Others see the big things as miracles—things that may only happen once in a blue moon.
No one is right or wrong, because miracles simply can’t be defined.
Other people characterize miracles by the rippling change they bring to our lives.
One of the most precious miracles that life can bring is the birth of a new baby.
If you or someone you love is expecting a little bundle of joy, use baby miracle quotes to celebrate the occasion.
Miracles are what you make of them
8. “Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you’ll see them all around you.” — Jon Bon Jovi
9. “I think miracles exist in part as gifts and in part as clues that there is something beyond the flat world we see.” — Peggy Noonan
10. “A miracle is an event which creates faith. That is the purpose and nature of miracles. Frauds deceive. An event which creates faith does not deceive: therefore it is not a fraud, but a miracle.” — George Bernard Shaw
Has something ever happened to you that you couldn’t really use logic to explain?
Perhaps you ran into someone important to you who was supposed to be thousands of miles away, or maybe you narrowly avoided an injury and aren’t sure how?
Inspirational miracle quotes help us appreciate these occurrences, no matter what form they take.
There are so many rich, enlightening miracle quotes in the Bible.
And whatever your faith is, using miracles as a way to explore your own religious and spiritual beliefs can be an important first step in the journey.
Recognizing miracles as an act of a higher power is a great way to get in touch with your spirituality and beliefs.
Miracles need belief to be true
11. “Miracles happen to those who believe in them.” — Bernard Berenson
12. “Miracles are proud creatures; they will not reveal themselves to those who do not Believe.” — Yahia Lababidi
13. “The person who does not believe in miracles surely makes it certain that he or she will never take part in one.” — William Blake
In order to accomplish something that seems virtually impossible, you have to first have faith that miracles can sometimes happen.
And if you have the outlook provided in every day is a miracle quotes, then you are already aware that brilliant, magical things can happen every day.
Do you consider yourself a religious or spiritual person?
If so, praying for miracle quotes can help prompt you in your own prayers and reflections.
Observing everyday miracles are also a great entrance point for those who wish to become more religious.
Everything in life is a little miracle
14. “Every moment in our lives is a miracle we should enjoy instead of ignoring.” — Yoko Ono
15. “There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein
16. “Everything is a miracle. It is a miracle that one does not dissolve in one’s bath like a lump of sugar.” — Pablo Picasso
As these thoughtful and poignant miracle quotes about life point out, the best thing about miracles is that once you start to look for them with an open mind, you will start to see them everywhere.
In fact, you might say that the ability to recognize and appreciate these miracles for what they are is a miracle in and of itself!
You might not always recognize a miracle when you see one. That’s okay—part of their mystery and wonder is that they happen all the time, when we least expect or need them. They’re not for us to understand:
17. “Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.” — Augustine of Hippo
We hope you were inspired by the above quotes on miracles and sayings, which are part of our inspirational spiritual quotes series.
What are the best miracle quotes you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!