God quotes unify people of all faiths with powerful sentiments that are meaningful and relevant to everyday life.
Faith can unify people across cultures and bring a sense of inner peace to individuals.
For many people, faith in God is incredibly meaningful and informs many of their decisions in life.
1. “Because God has made us for Himself, our hearts are restless until they rest in Him.” — Augustine of Hippo
Reflecting on God quotes and inspirational words about faith can help people from all walks of life develop a deeper devotion to their system of beliefs and enlighten their understanding of the world.
God quotes gives us gifts each and every day
2. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” — Voltaire
3. “What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.” — Hans Urs von Balthasar
4. “Were there no God, we would be in this glorious world with grateful hearts, and no one to thank.” — Christina Rossetti
It’s easy to go through the motions in your everyday life without giving a second thought to all of the gifts around you.
Every day that you wake up in the morning is a gift, and it’s important to be thankful for it.
Your life is truly a gift and it’s important to treat it that way!
These God quotes about life remind us how important it is to care for ourselves and acknowledge the gift that we’ve been given with gratitude.
Your faith isn’t static, it’s a journey
As you walk through life, your beliefs and understandings will change and you will experience life differently.
Through it all, remember that your life is a gift and it’s meant to be lived with love and gratitude.
By investing your time into loving others and giving back to the world, you can truly express how thankful you are for the life you’ve been given.
My life with God quotes like these remind us of how precious life is and how important it is for us to live it to the fullest, honoring the sanctity of this gift.
Quotes about God help us know that God is all around us, always
5. “We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature—trees, flowers, grass—grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.” — Mother Teresa
6. “I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in.” — George Washington Carver
7. “You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.” — Swami Vivekananda
Inspirational God quotes remind us that knowing God is less about speaking and more about listening.
People see God in many different ways, but most hear God clearly in the silent, peaceful moments when they can be alone with their thoughts.
Belief in God starts when you take the time to put yourself at ease and find your inner peace.
Once your mind is at rest, you can start to contemplate something bigger than yourself.
God and family
God quotes about family remind us how important it is to take time to be alone with yourself every so often.
Whether you find your peace during a morning meditation session or a hike through the woods, you will be more likely to experience God when your mind is at peace and you are immersed in the beautiful natural world around you.
God is all around us, and God quotes about friends highlight just how easy it is to find God if you take the time to look.
Examine the people in your life and the small miracles around you, and you’re certain to find God with ease.
Life’s burdens can always be eased by God
8. “Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He’s going to be up all night anyway.” — Mary C. Crowley
9. “The more we depend on God the more dependable we find He is.” — Cliff Richard
10. “I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.” — Mother Teresa
God quotes about love are profound reminders that we can depend on a higher power to alleviate our worries and resolve our feelings of anxiety when life brings hardships our way.
God is always there for you to go to when you’re feeling anxious, scared or overwhelmed.
Simply depending on God to ease your burdens can make you feel better and take some weight off of your shoulders.
God is comforting
These powerful quotes about God highlight just how comforting God can be when you’re experiencing the most significant hardships in your life.
Believing in God can help you make it through some of the hardest times in your life and come out on the other side feeling grateful for all of life’s gifts.
Reflecting on thank you God quotes can remind you to be grateful for the comfort that God has to offer.
No matter what you’re going through, you can rest assured that you will have the determination and strength to make it through.
God grants us opportunities when we look for them
11. “I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.” — Joel Osteen
12. “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “God will not permit any troubles to come upon us, unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty.” — Peter Marshall
When you read believe in God quotes, you may be reminded of how many opportunities you have in life.
From your career to your personal life, God works in mysterious ways to help you achieve your goals, enrich your life and improve the lives of others.
Even though your life might not take the trajectory you were expecting it to, you can feel confident that all the pain will be worth it in the end.
Everything that you go through makes you stronger
Everything that you go through makes you stronger and can help you develop a more powerful faith in God.
In the end, the hard times in your life can make the good times that much sweeter.
It’s not easy to trust that everything will work out in the end, but these inspirational faith in God quotes can help inspire you to lean on your faith when times get rough.
Even when it feels like you’ve hit rock bottom, you can still look forward to a brighter future.
14. “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” — Reinhold Niebuhr
Having faith in God gives you the perspective to work through the hurdles in your life.
God can give your life a much bigger meaning and make you feel like you’re part of something bigger than yourself.
God is always there
God is always there, always listening, always waiting to show us the way.
All we need to do is open our hearts and eyes to what he has to show us. Just take a look at this wise piece of advice about a life lived with God by your side:
We hope you were inspired by the above God quotes, which are part of our spiritual quotes series.
What are the best God quotes you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!