If you are struggling with finding your destiny or asserting your control over your life, you can reflect on these destiny quotes to give you the inspiration you need.
People spend a lot of time talking about their destiny, but many people aren’t sure what destiny really is or how they will know when they’ve found theirs.
Sometimes, all we need are the right inspirational words to motivate us to keep pursuing our goals and investing effort into our lives.
1. “Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him.” — Henry Miller
Destiny quotes help inspire
2. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” — William Shakespeare
3. “You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands—your own.” — Mark Victor Hansen
4. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” — Steve Jobs
Lots of people assume their destiny will find them, but the reality is that you have to put effort in to achieve your goals in life.
Believe in destiny quotes aren’t about letting destiny come to you; they’re about making your destiny a reality by making the right choices and putting in the effort.
It’s impossible to see into the future; the best thing that you can do to shape your future is to learn from the experiences in your past.
Inspirational words like these are important reminders that you are the one who shapes your destiny. By pursuing your passions in life and following your dreams, you can take control of your destiny and shape your future.
Take action and be decisive
5. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” — Tony Robbins
6. “You are the master of your own destiny. Use your strengths well. They are the keys to your destiny and your success in life. Once you know yourself and take action to realize your dreams, you can unlock the doors to your own potential.” — Neil Somerville
7. “We determine our destiny by the actions we take today.” — Catherine Pulsifer
It’s normal to struggle with anxiety and doubt when you’re making big decisions, but achieving your destiny requires a willingness to take action in your life.
The best destiny quotes can inspire you to reclaim control over your life, let go of negativity and pursue the things that are most meaningful to you.
Sometimes, all it takes is some inspirational words to give you the motivation you need to keep trying, even after you encounter life’s challenges.
You have everything you need to reach your destiny, you just have to learn how to use those tools in your life to achieve your goals. With the right motivation and an understanding of your control over your destiny, you can make your dreams a reality in life.
Let no one else decide your fate
8. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Control your own destiny or someone else will.” — Jack Welch
10. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” — Thomas Merton
When something goes wrong in our lives, it’s easy to assume that someone or something else is to blame.
Accepting the responsibility for your own destiny is an incredibly challenging thing to do, but it’s essential if you ever want to realize your full potential.
You are the only one who can control your fate and you have to take that responsibility seriously.
Destiny love quotes like these reflect how important it is for us to accept control of our fate and hold onto that control, no matter what difficulties life brings our way.
All of these destiny quotes are important reminders that we can’t reach our destiny without love.
Love is the most important thing in life and you will never feel truly fulfilled unless you have love in your life.
You can cultivate love in your life by investing time in your relationships with friends, family members and romantic partners.
No matter how you find love, never take it for granted.
You never know what life will bring your way, so you should always be grateful for what you have. At the same time, it’s important to think critically about where you are in relation to where you want to be.
If you’re unhappy with something about your life, think about what you can do to change your course and reach your goals.
Being thankful for where you are doesn’t mean that you are giving up on future progress.
You can simultaneously be grateful for where you are and thinking ahead to a better future in line with your destiny.
Leave nothing up to chance
11. “It’s choice – not chance – that determines your destiny.” — Jean Nidetch
12. “Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” — William Jennings Bryan
13. “I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be.” — Douglas Adams
The best destiny quotes communicate powerful messages in just a few words. Waiting around for your destiny to be fulfilled will likely leave you feeling disappointed.
There are a lot of things in life you don’t have any control over, but it’s up to you to put yourself on the right path to put your dreams within reach.
You have the power to set yourself up for success and you will find more success in your life if you do.
Reaching your destiny is about accepting the hand that chance deals you, while putting in the effort to assert control over the aspects of your life that you can change.
Finding your destiny requires you to balance acceptance of outside circumstances with the willingness to invest time and energy into your future.
Shape your destiny
With the right attitude and the right amount of effort, you can shape your destiny and achieve your biggest dreams in life.
Your fate is yours to control and your destiny is what you make it.
Just make sure you’re making it everything you want! Consider these wise words from Churchill:
14, “It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link of the chain of destiny can be handled at a time.” — Winston Churchill
We hope you were inspired by the above destiny quotes, which are part of our spiritual quotes series.
What are the best destiny quotes you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!