Energy quotes remind us to acknowledge the energy that we have and harness it for good rather than bad.
People forget how powerful they actually are.
Even though you might feel like you don’t hold much sway in your life, you actually have control over far more than you think.
Human energy is an incredibly powerful force and it’s not something to be taken lightly.
1. “Energy is precious, use your energy to build not to destroy.” — Constance Chuks Friday
Understanding the energy that you have and knowing how to use it to promote positive change will allow you to take control of your life and achieve your goals.
Inspirational sayings can help give you the strength you need to endure the hardest things in life and come away from them stronger and unscathed.
Energy quotes to harness the power of positive energy
2. “We can bring positive energy into our daily lives by smiling more, talking to strangers in line, replacing handshakes with hugs, and calling our friends just to tell them we love them.” — Brandon Jenner
3. “The worst times can be the best if you think with positive energy.” — Domenico Dolce
4. “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.” — Aristotle
Spiritual energy quotes are all about how powerful the right mindset is in your life.
You can’t control your circumstances, but you can control how you respond to them. You have the power to change the energy in your life and create positive outcomes.
Through positive thinking, conscientious choices and loving attitudes, you can transform your relationships and your mindset.
These positive energy quotes encourage you to harness the energy in your mind for good instead of allowing negative energy to take hold of your thoughts and actions.
You have so much power within your mind that you might not even fully understand or acknowledge it.
If you want to begin using this powerful energy in your life, you have to start by understanding that it exists.
The energy that you put out into the world will determine what you get back, so you have to be intentional about maintaining positivity, grace and love in your life if you want those things in return.
Recognize the energy within yourself
5. “You are energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed. Energy just changes form.” — Rhonda Byrne
6. “The more willing you are to surrender to the energy within you, the more power can flow through you.” — Shakti Gawain
7. “If you’re not positive energy, you’re negative energy.” — Mark Cuban
Inspirational energy quotes encapsulate the power of the energy that everyone has within themselves. When you don’t acknowledge the power of the energy that you have, you risk projecting negative energy into the world.
Your energy will either be positive or negative and you have control over which one it will be. By projecting positive energy into the world, you will experience more positive things in your life and affect positive change in the lives of others.
These kinds of good energy quotes are important for us to consider. We have to remember how much power we have or we aren’t going to be able to use it for good.
You get to decide how you will use the energy you have and whether you will open yourself up to positive energy.
Choosing to allow the flow of positivity through you gives you the opportunity to make the world a better place for yourself and for everyone else.
Project your energy throughout your life
8. “The energy you bring, positive or negative, dictates your perceptions, receptions and radiations.” — T.F. Hodge
9. “Energy is contagious, positive and negative alike. I will forever be mindful of what and who I am allowing into my space.” — Alex Elle
10. “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” — Paulo Coelho
The best energy quotes remind us that we can project energy at every point in our life. Regardless of what you’re doing, where you’re going or who you’re with, you have the ability to project positive energy through yourself.
By making a conscious decision to project positive energy, you’ll find that you enjoy richer relationships, more positive outcomes and a better overall mindset.
You can feel positive energy when you choose to pursue your goals and ambitions in life.
No matter how insignificant you feel like your actions are, if you’re doing them with positive energy, you’ll feel like you’re working towards a greater goal.
Funny energy quotes like these ones help express the feelings associated with positive energy. When we let this energy flow through us, nothing we do is insignificant and we have the ability to bring meaning to even the smallest tasks.
Use your energy to do great things
11. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” — Dalai Lama
12. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” — Willie Nelson
13. “There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results.” — Joe Rogan
When you take the time to reflect on negative energy quotes like these, you can start to consider how your mindset is affecting your happiness and success in life.
You have to have control over the energy that you project into the world if you want to achieve your goals. Controlling this energy takes practice, but it’s not as hard as you might think.
It’s difficult to harness your positive energy if you’ve never tried before, but once you invest the time and effort, you will begin reaping the benefits in your life.
Inspirational words like these are important reminders that we have to have goals, ambitions and vision in our life if we want to get anywhere.
If we don’t have goals in our lives, we won’t be able to pursue our dreams. You need vision in your life if you want to achieve your goals and follow your passion.
When you allow positive energy to flow through you, you give yourself the inspiration you need to do things that get you closer to your goal.
The energy within us can’t be held or seen, but it can be harnessed. Make sure you’re harnessing it in the right way:
14. “Energy is an eternal delight, and he who desires, but acts not, breeds pestilence.” — William Blake
We hope you were inspired by the above energy quotes, which are part of our inspirational spiritual quotes series.
What are the best energy quotes you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!