Reflecting on beautiful God quotes about love can help you appreciate just how powerful and impactful love can be in your life.
1. “God loves you. He wants you to succeed. He wants the best for you.” — Norman Vincent Peale
Love is one of the most powerful forces in the world. No matter what happens, you can always count on love to get you through the worst of times and lift you up during the best of times.
Consider some of these inspirational words on God’s love to help you remember the power of love and remind you to fully appreciate how wonderful love can be in all of its forms.
God quotes about love is beautiful
2. “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us” — St. Augustine
3. “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” — Matthew 11:28
4. “No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you.” — Franklin Graham
It’s easy to feel close to God when things are going great in our lives, but it’s harder to feel God’s love when things begin to take a turn for the worse.
If you are at a low point in your life, you might not be able to see God’s love, but you can rest assured it’s all around you.
God’s love won’t give up on you, and you can carry this unyielding love into every area of your life.
Inspirational God quotes about love like these ones remind us how persistent God’s love is in our lives, even when we don’t see it.
Bible quotes about God’s love highlight how personal God’s love is in our lives.
Even if you were the only person on the planet, God would still love you.
You don’t have to worry about losing God’s love as you walk through life—you can always count on God to keep on loving you, even when you don’t feel like you deserve it.
God’s love is pure
5. “To understand God’s love is to mirror it in the midst of a world full of hatred” ― Sunday Adelaja
6. “God loves us too much to indulge our every whim.” — Max Lucado
7. “God is love, and as pure love, He is always inclusive, and I believe that we should be, too.” — Mary Vasquez
The best God quotes about love remind us that faith in God isn’t just about feeling love, it’s about showing love to others.
Feeling loved by God is wonderful but it’s even more wonderful to project that love to other people.
God’s love isn’t limited by what people look like, what they do or who they are; it’s unconditional.
If you truly want to reflect the love of God, you have to be willing to extend love to everyone, not just the people you are closest with.
These God quotes about hope and faith remind us that everyone can be transformed by the love of God.
There is nothing that can’t be changed by the power of God’s love!
Allowing that kind of love to transform you and extending that same love to other people in your life can make you feel more fulfilled and at peace in your life.
God’s love is forgiving
8. “The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.” — C.S. Lewis
9. “Sometimes God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves.” — Joni Eareckson Tada
10. “You may call God love, you may call God goodness. But the best name for God is compassion.” — Meister Eckhart
Quotes about God’s love and grace are incredibly powerful reminders that God’s love is forgiving.
Human beings have flaws, weaknesses and blind spots that can lead them to make mistakes.
The most beautiful thing about God’s love is that you don’t have to do anything to earn it.
Being loved by God can actually transform you into a better person than you were before. Even short quotes about God’s love carry an incredible amount of meaning.
These inspirational words about God’s love, grace and compassion can give you the encouragement you need to keep moving forward, even when you encounter stumbling blocks in your life.
As long as you remember that God is forgiving, you can move past even the toughest times in your life with grace, and extend that forgiveness to other people in turn.
God’s love is immeasurable
11. “God’s love is like an ocean. You can see its beginning, but not its end.” — Rick Warren
12. “Life is too short, the world is too big, and God’s love it too great to live ordinary.” — Christine Caine
13. “The shape of true love isn’t a diamond. It’s a cross.” — Alicia Bruxvoort
It’s hard for us to truly comprehend the breadth and the depth of God’s love for us.
God quotes about love highlight just how vast and immeasurable the love of God is.
It’s impossible for us to wrap our brains around such an amazing love, but we can still feel its power in our lives and the lives of the people around us.
When you need some encouragement in your life, God quotes about life and love will do the trick.
By reflecting on these powerful words, you can get the inspiration and encouragement you need to feel loved and, in turn, offer love to the world.
God’s love makes us whole
14. “To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; to seek him, the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.” — Raphael Simon
15. “The more you succeed in loving, the more you’ll be convinced at the existence of God and the immortality of your soul.” — Fyodor Dostoevsky
16. “I’m absolutely convinced that nothing – nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable – absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.” — Mary DeMuth
Life is full of heartache and sadness, and lots of people feel like they simply aren’t fulfilled in their lives.
Being loved by God can give you the sense of wholeness you’re looking for and make you feel like a complete person.
All of the pain and sadness from the trouble you’ve faced in your life seems small and insignificant when you compare it to the extent of God’s love for you.
Reading God quotes about love allows you to acknowledge and appreciate how powerful God’s love can be in your life.
You don’t have to go through life feeling broken or scarred; you can hold your head up high with the confidence that God’s love for you will never fail.
When you go through your life feeling fulfilled by God’s love, you can bring that kind of compassion and acceptance to other people too.
God’s love is so many things, but it’s not something to take for granted. Always keep this in mind when you’re counting your blessings and considering your opportunities each day:
17. “There’s no place too dark for God’s light to penetrate and no heart too difficult to be set aflame by His love.” — Sammy Tippit
We hope you were inspired by the above quotes about God’s love, which are part of our spiritual quotes series.
What are the best God quotes about love you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!