Boys will be boys. We have learned to use this saying as a way to describe the silly things boys do. Quotes for little boys and cute little boy quotes can inspire us to envision what wonderful men these active, spontaneous and adventurous little boys will become.
1. “Boys are beyond the range of anybody’s sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90 years.” — James Thurber
Although their energy and curiosity may be exhausting at times, we have learned to cherish the sweet moments we are able to share with these children.
Charismatic quotes for little boys
2. “A small son can charm himself into, and out of, most things.” — Jenny De Vries
3. “A boy is naturally full of humor.” — Robert Baden-Powell
Young boys can be very charming. We can read baby boy quotes and think back on all the times we looked into a young baby boy’s eyes and saw great curiosity and joy. As they grow, they use their social curiosity to engage with others and build relationships.
Funny little boy quotes inspire us to spend time interacting with these boys while encouraging the development of their personality and charisma. Little boys are unique, but all of their smiles and hugs can make even the worst of days better. They are able to show love and affection when we most need it, making them a blessing to us all.
4. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” — Albert Einstein
5. “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” — Henry Ford
There are many great men, fictional and real, who inspire the young boys in our lives. One quality that these men often share is their drive to be their best and do their best. As we read inspirational quotes for little boys, we can be reminded to support that drive in each of these children.
Little boys have big imaginations and big dreams. We can squelch their hopes by pointing out how impractical they may be, or we can encourage them to be who they want to be no matter how big they dream. The imagination of a young child is encouraging and inspiring. We can learn so much from these young boys by allowing ourselves to remove doubt and fear from our lives and reach for our biggest goals with every ounce of effort and joy we have.
6. “It’s the merry-hearted boys that make the best men!” — Irish Proverb
7. “The moment a little boy is concerned with which is a jay and which is a sparrow, he can no longer see the birds or hear them sing.” — Eric Berne
Rarely is a day spent with a little boy a dull one. These young children are often found running, laughing and playing. We can reflect on the joys of being a mother of a young boy as we read these baby boy quotes from mommy.
Little boys bring a great level of energy and delight to their household. They are always on the go and enjoy being engaged in activity all day. They are rarely in a poor mood because they know that is a waste of time. When life becomes difficult or boring they are able to overcome and be inspired to do something new. Little boy quotes challenge us to see and cherish the cheerful spirit in each of these young children.
8. “Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, give them one of yours.” — Zig Ziglar
9. “A boy is a magical creature—you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind. Might as well give up—he is your captor, your jailer, your boss and your master—a freckled-faced, pint-sized, cat-chasing bundle of noise. But when you come home at night with only the shattered pieces of your hopes and dreams, he can mend them like new with two magic words:’ Hi, Dad!'” — Alan Marshall Beck
The best little boys’ quotes help us reflect on the many ways in which these children can bring light and joy to our lives without even knowing it. A young boy can be helpful in more ways than they can imagine. We can read these words and learn to encourage our boys to look for new ways to help those around them.
As these boys grow their ability to help those around them will be revered and respected by others and they will be encouraged to implement and develop this habit throughout their lives. We can continue to encourage this behavior by sharing with them how appreciated they are each day.
10. “Be who you are and say how you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those that matter don’t mind.” — Dr. Seuss
11. “Young boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older.” — James M. Barrie
As young boys grow into teenagers, and then adults, they work through who they want to become. There are so many people telling us what to say, feel and do. These opinions may seem important at times, but we all need to be sure that we are being true to who we are, and to encourage others to do the same.
Over time, little boys will learn about their interests, talents and dreams. They will learn what brings them joy. They will learn about how to use their gifts to improve their lives and the lives of those around them.
Quotes for boys that are older keep the inspiration strong.
They will learn to reach for their dreams no matter the cost, because being able to be authentic is worth the effort. We hope these quotes for little boys will help them in their journey of self-discovery.
We hope you were inspired by the above little boy quotes, which are part of our inspirational family quotes series.
What are the best inspirational little boy quotes you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!