There are many leaders and young women that we can encourage little girls to look up to, and we can read these little girl quotes to help us unleash the greatness within the next generation of young women.
Little girls are full of strength and drive, as should the quotes for little girls
1. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.” — Bethany Hamilton
Sugar and spice and everything nice, that’s what we say little girls are made of. But, in reality little girls can be just as tough and strong as boys!
They don’t take “no” for an answer, and they are always working their very best at all they do.
They have vision and determination to accomplish even the greatest of tasks. Girls have the ability to be kind and gentle while still having the strength of a lion.
Little girls quotes help build strength
2. “And though she be but little, she is fierce.” — Shakespeare
3. “No matter what you look like or think you look like, you’re special, and loved, and perfect just the way you are.” — Ariel Winter
Reading inspirational little girl quotes reminds us that even though girls may be small, they have the ability to do great things. Strength may show itself in a variety of different ways.
We might show strength by standing up to someone who doesn’t believe in us or someone who is treating those we love with disrespect. We may show strength by being ourselves even when that means being unique. As you read little girl quotes, think about the great strength of the girls in your life.
There are so many great, strong women that these little girls have to look up to, and the success of these women is so inspiring and uplifting. Showing love and respect to a young girl is one of the greatest gifts you can give her.
Little girls are fearless
4. “Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the little voice at the end of the day that says ‘I’ll try again tomorrow.’” — Maya Anne Radmacher
5. “We can’t help everyone. But everyone can help someone.” — Ronald Reagan
6. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
There are many obstacles that little girls have to overcome as they grow and learn in this world. The best little girl quotes teach us that we can overcome so much by believing in ourselves and throwing fear out the window.
Countless contributions have been made by fearless women, and these women help pave the way for young girls to grow up being influential people for their own generation. Women have been overcoming adversity throughout history, and mommy’s little girl quotes provide us with words that will encourage us to continue to build up our children to be fearless leaders for this world.
Girls have much to offer, and their determined nature allows them to reach new levels of success each day. The creative ways girls work give us all the courage to try new things, make mistakes and dream big.
There are countless things that men would not be able to accomplish without the help, vision and drive of a woman, and we can begin to instill self-worth in little girls from the moment they are born.
They are compassionate
7. “Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart.” — Alan Beck
8. “Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse.” — Robert A. Heinlein
9. “I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.’” — Paul Walker
Even the youngest of girls tend to have a compassionate, self-sacrificing nature. They are often willing to go out of their way to serve and show love to others. Sometimes this sacrifice seems like a weakness, when in fact it shows great power and love.
A young girl’s ability to be compassionate shows that there is good in the world no matter where you look. Cute little girl quotes about growing up prove that everyone can benefit from a strong bond with a little girl.
The bond between a young girl and her father is very special. There is an unconditional love present in that relationship as we can see in these daddy’s little girl quotes. There is a great blend between a darling personality and feisty nature in each girl, and that is what makes these little ladies so unique.
Little girls are confident
10. “All little girls should be told they are pretty.” — Marilyn Monroe
11. “Anything is possible. Anything can be.” — Shel Silverstein
As girls grow up, they are often faced with people, images, and words that will steal their confidence. Girls may second guess their actions, question their thinking and worry about their appearance.
Quotes for little girls help us realize the importance of confidence in these young ladies’ lives and quotes for girls that are older help keep their confidence going strong.
Building up confidence in young girls will help them succeeded and live a more joyful life. We can continue to encourage and inspire girls through our praise and affirmation.
These children are special, and they are capable of great things. Women can work together to form relationships and build bonds with young girls as they show them how capable they are.
Teaching young girls to push themselves and believe in their dreams will equip them with all the confidence they need to become their best selves. Just being able to know wonderful little girls like this is a true blessing.
We hope you were inspired by the above little girl quotes, which are part of our inspirational family quotes series.
Little girls deserve the world, as they are the future!
What are the best quotes for little girls you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!