Whether students learn at home, in a school or through experiencing life, we can read these education quotes about kids learning and realize the importance of a solid education at an early age.
Children are naturally curious. They desire to learn about the world around them and are constantly asking questions to learn about how things work.
1. “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.” — Brian Herbert
Quotes about kids learning can help inspire them
Having an education is a foundational part of becoming a successful, happy adult.
We should do all we can to inspire a love of learning from an early age!
Children all learn differently, but their ability to gain knowledge and be inspired by learning is something we cannot take for granted.
Quotes about kids can help make learning fun and enjoyable
2. “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” — Albert Einstein
3. “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” — Aristotle
4. “You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.” — Dr. Seuss
Some children dread going to school and some love each day. Parents and educators must work together to help build a passion for learning in children.
Parents are charged with the task of encouraging learning through daily observations and activities. There are learning moments present throughout each part of our day, every single day.
Even the smallest of tasks or conversations can lead to a teaching moment. Educators provide students with knowledge that will help them pursue their talents and strengthen their weaknesses.
As these people work together they can help create a love of learning that inspires children to do and be their very best each day, and that is what these quotes about children learning and quotes about reading for kids help us remember.
Knowledge shapes the world
5. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela
6. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” — Dr. Seuss
7. “One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” — Malala Yousafzai
Positive education quotes about children learning help us understand the impact of an education for a generation of children.
We can read children quotes about learning and be inspired to train young people, knowing that they are able to make a big impact on the world.
Each of us learns from our mistakes and we can pass along the things we have learned to our children in order to encourage them to learn and continue making the world a better place.
Learning isn’t always easy
8. “Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.” — Jim Rohn
9. “Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.” — William Arthur Ward
10. “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.” — Natalie Portman
As an educator, parent or student, you can discover an important message by reading inspirational quotes about reading for children. Words of encouragement for students inspire us to continue challenging ourselves even when learning becomes difficult.
There are always going to be subjects or courses that challenge us. We all have different skills and weaknesses, but we will all have to learn to overcome these obstacles on our quest for knowledge.
Being able to find new strategies for learning will help us become better students, and we can be inspired to know that the work we put forth will be well worth the effort in the end.
Mistakes are important
11. “Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.” — Sophia Loren
12. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” — Helen Hayes
13. “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” — Aristotle
Some children are afraid of taking risks because they fear failure. Unfortunately, there have been many people who have negative experiences with trying something and being incorrect.
Inspirational quotes for kids in school give us hope that children can experience failure in a safe environment where they are encouraged to take risks and try new things.
Children are never going to learn if they are afraid of being wrong, and it is through error that we are truly able to gain the most knowledge.
As you read education quotes for kids, think about all of the times you have been able to learn from the mistakes in your life and how much wiser you are today.
Pay close attention to life’s lessons
14. “You learn something every day if you pay attention.” — Ray LeBlond
15. “The years teach much the days never know.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” — Helen Keller
There are many things we can learn by simply observing those around us. “You learn something new each day,” is not only a common saying, but also a powerful way to pursue life.
Growing older is not a good reason to stop learning, as these children quotes about reading can teach us.
There are lessons we can take away from all walks of life, and children have a great opportunity to understand the value and impact these lessons will have on their own lives.
As we take risks, try new things and learn from those around us we find great inspiration from the lessons we learn each day.
Children are the key to the future
17. “Learn as much as you can while you are young, since life becomes too busy later.” — Dana Stewart Scott
18. “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” — Margaret Mead
It is never too early to start learning. The youngest children are like sponges, absorbing everything they hear and see.
Our job as adults is to encourage this curiosity so that children can absorb all they can.
Early childhood education quotes give new meaning to the value of learning from an early age. Children are the future and the more we are able to pour into them at an early age the more we will be able to watch them grow into inspiring people.
We hope you were inspired by the above inspirational quotes about kids learning, which are part of our inspiring quotes about family series.
What are the best quotes about children learning quotes you know? Share them with us in the comments below to inspire others to find the same positivity you’re working toward!